When summer comes, we normally think that studies are over and we are now free to travel all over the world and enjoy the sun. Why not to try to combine both: studying and traveling?
We offer you a unique opportunity to come to the capital of Hungary, Budapest, to sit in an air conditioned room and attend lectures, where you can:
- tell us your opinion, as it is an important value and we are listening to you;
- shape the process of the lesson with your interactive participation;
- improve your independent learning style via problem-based projects;
- improve your critical thinking;
- experience a real multicultural atmosphere;
- improve your intercultural competencies.
In this programme you will be provided with theoretical and practical knowledge and will receive an additional bonus, namely, a firsthand knowledge of the situation in Central Europe and Hungary. You can choose Business, Economics and Social Sciences related course(s).
Application deadline: 29th April 2016
For more information please visit our web-page: